Saturday 9 March 2013

.: ADVICE: Some Lessons To Share

NOTE: Alhamdulillah and MashaAllah I've just found out that my iphone is working after I've left it charging for many hours. I guess the reason why it wasn't turning on was because its battery level at that time was very low, probably lower than 0% even :) So inshaAllah I'll try to continue updating this blog and sharing whatever Islamic knowledge, advice and wisdom I can share with you for Allah's sake.

Lessons I've just learned: 1) don't be quick to suspicion 2) don't be quick to judge something/someone 3) don't be too hasty when hastiness will only cause more harm than good.

May Allah accept our good deeds and May Allah the Most Merciful forgive our mistakes and sins. Ameen.

http://muslimarvels.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment