Sunday 23 December 2012

.: PERSONAL: 11 Things My Husband And I Have In Common



Just some 11 things my husband Nomayri and I have in common:

1) before marriage we were both 'thin', after marriage we both got fat
2) we both have played soccer/football with friends in the past. Alhamdulillah, we both know how to play soccer/football quite well :)
3) in my opinion, Alhamdulillah and Masha-Allah, we both have strong and 'melodious' voices when reciting from the Noble Qur'an and even when singing
4) we both can sometimes be serious and very hard-working
5) we both can sometimes be funny too. also Masha-Allah we both have guts :o)
6) generally we both like to help people (he's a doctor who likes to help people while back then I wanted to be a guidance counselor to offer advice to those in need, I'm still willing to help out fellow Muslims (in only what is right))
7) we are both playful (as kids and as adults) and enjoy some adventure from time to time (I remember how some time after we just got married we used to play badminton together in our garden)
8) in my teens I used to be interested in 'much older men' not guys who are the same age as me and then I got married to my husband Dr. Nomayri who's about ten years older than I am. My hubby told me once that he used to admire a female teacher who happened to be 'niqaabi' and in the future he (Alhamdulillah and Masha-Allah) got married to me, and I happen to be niqaabi. So. Alhamdulillah, we both married the kind of spouse we wanted to marry.
9) I had a brother who was born before me but he passed away. Same case with my husband. He had a sibling born before him but he/she passed away before my husband was born.
10) my husband and I can both be very 'generous' at times Alhamdulillah.
11) my husband and I enjoy bringing souvenirs to our Muslim family, friends and loved ones when coming home from travel.

Those are just some of the things my hubby and I have in common (Alhamdulillah, I was engaged to him when I was in 8th grade and he'll be the first, last and only husband I'll ever have -proof of mi loyalty). May Allah guide you, dear Dr. Nomayri, to all that He (Allah) and His Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam love which will ultimately bring you to Heaven by Allah's Will, and May Allah always bless our marriage. Ameen.



Wasalaam

2 comments:

  1. Allah the One and Only True God and King said in the Noble Qur'an:

    "Bad statements are for bad people (or bad women for bad men) and bad people for bad statements (or bad men for bad women). Good statements are for good people (or good women for good men) and good people for good statements (or good men for good women), such (good people) are innocent of (each and every) bad statement which they say, for them is Forgiveness, and Rizqun Karim (generous provision i.e.Paradise)." (The Noble Qur'an Surat An-Noor/The Light)

    Allah knows best~

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Allah the Most Merciful accept all our good deeds, May Allah the Most Forgiving forgive all our sins, and May Allah the Almighty join us with His righteous friends in Firdaus/Heaven near Him and His beloved Messenger Muhammad sallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.

    New blog at http://JustSharingIslam.blogspot.com Wasalaam~

    ReplyDelete