Saturday 29 December 2012

.: POEM: I Believe In God (Allah)

I believe in God (Allah)
and know for sure that there is God,
although God –for now- I cannot see.
I believe in God’s signs around us –
Even our existence and the emotions we feel
Are among the signs that in God we must believe.
I believe that God is real just as I believe in
The ability of humans to interact and dream.
I believe that a God, and Only One God (Allah),
Is our Creator, the God and King of everyone and of every thing,
I believe that there is God just as I believe in such thing as oxygen.
I believe that a God –and Only One God (Allah) is the Master
And Designer of the whole universe and the world we live in.
I believe that if there were no god then this world would be a mess,
and if there were really no god then us human beings wouldn’t even exist.
So I believe in a God –the Only God –the Creator of you and me –
Who made this world temporal –a place of test,
To test who will believe and who choose to disbelieve.
I choose to believe and know for sure that God (Allah) is True
The One and Only God Allah –who guides only the sincere and pure,
Who see God’s signs in their surroundings, in themselves and in all that they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment